20090612

What are you doing right now?

We live life on multiple sets of timelines. I could answer this question simply with a short term answer that requires little thought - 'answering this question' or 'writing this blog', 'listening to music'. My mind wouldn't be trying very hard, because the answer is in my face.

The duration of time it takes for me to write the blog is one timeline that I was sitting on at that point. I was also in the middle of production for a film, I could use that. Now we're thinking a little harder. It's more hidden, but nessecary and true to the question. The timelines get bigger and bigger until we can only describe ourselves as 'living' and 'existing'. Funnily enough, terms which don't require much thought either. I just took the scenic route to that conclusion.
The massive timelines - I can't even comprehend, and the tiny timelines, all my bodies chemical and electric processes I cannot comprehend either. There's no way I could tell you what I'm doing right now without giving you an entirely boring answer really, so, while eating my own words - let's hope this answer was a little more interesting.

No comments:

narayan

My photo
creation. http://myspace.com/musicbynarayan

archive of posts