Birds sing the night into a close.
Pennines write amazing melodic songs with some excellent words, and they have a few 'new' ones on their myspace. get on it and nod your head. I wish I had that sort of capability, to write intertwining melodies so excellent.
If you have no interest in films you can skip this blog.
I have set myself a target to finish this blog before my battery dies, which is soon. So here goes:
The easter holidays are upon me, and I figured I'm gonna ready myself for making a "documentary" I should've done as my FMP. I have suddenly realised the huge amount of abstraction that documentaries have the potential to use. I want to make a fake documentary, not a mockumentary, or a docu-drama.... not even something between the two. I just want to use documentary techniques to make something someone will believe in, yet is entirely false. I want it to be observational, but not third-person. I have figured it all out and it will be calm serene and engaging, it will have 2 screens going at once, kinda like timecode.
I don't want to give away much more, other than you will learn nothing from this documentary.
You might learn something about me though!
Anyway, I'm excited for that, and for my FMP. My batch of super8 film will be arriving hopefully real soon...
It's got the potential to be a massive disaster, but I will try my best to make it good.
Life. Life's good, I am feeling positive. I'd like to be able to do magic though, like all this pretend magic stuff... but actually real.
I realise Jesus, as a religious character was awesome. In a strange way, I wish there were less catholics, less worshippers, less religious, and no church... but more people willing to learn about that kind of stuff. Theres an awful lot of atheists with so much hate, when their 'enemies', the religious, are filled with love. It's a sorry battle. Theres 'truth' versus faith. There isn't a winner, atheists have put all their faith in truth (dangerous), and the religious have put all their truth in faith (dangerous).
I think the only way out of the battle is to denounce your status as an atheist or as a theist. Theists will not be willing to do this easily, atheists will probably do it easier, but only the agnostic-crossover ones, who are an open book, really. I guess that's a good way to be, but more susceptible to the influence of others. Is that influence a bad thing though?
It's always good to listen to your enemies arguments too. Their point is as valuable as yours, because you both believe in your cause equally. If you are blind to their cause, they are blind to yours, and this is not something anyone will gain from. I wish more people listened and considered others wishes. Myself included.
My battery is on it's very last legs.
I don't know why I wrote all that, I was making it up as I was going along. Maybe someone has something to say about it.
All we have is the future, but we don't even ever get to be in the future. The concept of the future can only exist in our minds, because all we ever have is right now. There is no past either. The past doesn't exist anymore, only now does. That said, the future in my mind is a happy, positive one. But of course, I can't just hope for a happy future, I have to make it a happy one, by myself and with the help of others.
Please make the future happy.
For you, for me, for everyone.
Remember to do something nice, and to be someone nice.
But remember you can only ever do it now.
:)
Love
xxxx
20090405
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
meet me soon, i need to see you. come over, we'll watch films all night and talk and you can stay and stuff.
please?x
Post a Comment